Highlights from the fourth conference of the Civic Champions pilot program in Kampong Speu Province, Cambodia.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- 33rd AGUASAN Workshop: “Circular economy – transforming waste into resources”
- The Business of Sanitation for All – Toilet Board Coalition
- Safe toilets help flush out disease in Cambodia’s floating communities
- Open Defecation vs. Community Toilets: A Complicated Choice – Global Waters
- Disease ‘superspreaders’ accounted for nearly two-thirds of Ebola cases, study finds