Project: Ceramic Water Purify Marketing Program
Topic: Social Enterprise Development, Rural Sanitation
Location: Kampong Cham province
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Application closing date: 30 July 2012
The Marketing Facilitation Specialist will be a driving force for the implementation of WaterSHED’s Ceramic Water Purifier Marketing program, an initiative which seeks to facilitate private sector development and increase access to safe drinking water through local market channels in rural Cambodia.
The Marketing Facilitation Specialist will work closely with the Area Manager, and local entrepreneurs to enable them to maximize work efficiencies. S/he will provide all relevant training and mentorship to wholesaler, and sales representatives. The Marketing Facilitation Specialist will work closely with government (at provincial and district levels), manufacturers, and stakeholders.
To download a detailed job description in Khmer click here.
Duties of Marketing Facilitation Specialist:
- Coordinate logistics and operations support for field operation teams.
- Collect sales data, expenses, and other data from the field office and assist the wholesaler with monitoring
- Implement and contribute to development of the M& E framework.
- Support data entry and be responsible for data management and data quality control
- Produce work progress and summarize the monthly reports for Area Manager and sales outlets
- Implement and develop the training curriculum to build capacity of: Project Staff Capacity, wholesalers, and sales representative and/or retailer stores
- Make sure the supply chain is well developed, and sales volume on track in the project target areas
- Produce and maintain financial records and monthly financial reports in compliance with WaterSHED’s requirements
- Undertake administrative tasks in English and Khmer and translate key documents as required
- Assist with building and maintaining strong working relationships with WaterSHED’s partners
- Contribute and conduct planned internal evaluations to monitor project process, and make recommendations on how to improve this process
- Represent WaterSHED as required
- Undertake other duties as required
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
Skills and competencies:
- University Degree in business and marketing or other relevant qualification
- Proven experience in management, business development, marketing, data entry and analysis or related fields
- Proven experience of:
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Team motivation and building
- Provide training and capacity building (advantage)
- Geographic knowledge (advantage)
- Data collection tools, data tracking and reporting and project evaluation
- Communication with government at provincial and district level
- Familiarity with modern technology and communication
- Experiences in sales and marketing is an advantage
- Applicants from target provinces an advantage
- Fluency in Khmer, oral and written
- Able to use own moto, and demonstrated driving experience
- This job is based in the targeted area(s)
- Appreciation of the objectives and values of WaterSHED-Cambodia
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, creative, strong initiative, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Good at problem solving and critical thinking, and ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Honest and trustworthy
Interested applicants please send your application including:
1) Your C.V or Resume, with the below required information:
- Name and contact of three referees
- Range of expected salary
- In your C.V., please indicate the targeted province
For example, in your C.V. write “ Subject: Kompong Cham”
2) WaterSHED-Cambodia application form (download) ,
Please send your C.V. and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.