WaterSHED‐Cambodia is an local NGO funded by various donors. Its strategic objective is to increase the sustained uptake and proper use of commercially‐delivered Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WSH) products and services among lower‐income populations in Cambodia. WaterSHED invests in generating consumer demand, strengthening the enabling environment and supply chains, and enhancing proper use of WSH products and services. Direct assistance provided through WaterSHED encompasses areas of technical support such as research and design of new products and water supply schemes, laboratory services, and product quality assurance. Furthermore, WaterSHED also provides research and assistance related to social, behavioral, business, and financial aspects of implementation activities. Now WaterSHED-Cambodia seeks a dynamic and energetic Cambodian national to take on the following position.
Job Title: Admin and Finance Assistant
Location: Phnom Penh.
Report to: Admin and Finance Coordinator
Duties of Admin and Finance Assistant:
- Assist to maintain control of asset and human resource
- Assist to provide cash advance for project staffs and cash advance settlement
- Prepare Petty cash payment voucher and ensure that all supporting documents are complete and accurate before processing.
- Deposit and withdraw money from bank
- Assist to help input accounting transactions into QuickBooks system
- Perform basic filing, copying, typing, scanning, and data entry as required
- Correspondence of letter in and out with delivery and postal
- Responsible for logistic and stock of the office and projects
- Other duties as required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- University Degree in business administration or accounting
- Computer proficiency- MS. Word, Excel. Power Points and QuickBooks
- Fluency in Khmer and English, both oral and written
- 4. Basic understanding of administrative and finance procedures
- Driver’s license and driving experience with standard transmission
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation of the objectives and values of WaterSHED-Cambodia
- Excellent communication
- Entrepreneurial, creative, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Good at problem solving and critical thinking and ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Honest and trustworthy
Interested applicants please send your application including:
1) C.V and an application form (download),
2) no scans of certificates
To email@example.com with the subject “Admin and Finance Assistant”, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For further information about the organization: http://www.watershedasia.org
Closing date: 17-May- 2013.