Listen to the podcast below for the interview in Khmer with WaterSHED’s WASH Marketing Manager, Mr. Sao Sopha, on live radio talk show Bopha Pursat FM 99.75 in Pursat province on June 08 and 09, 2013, on the topic of WaterSHED’s Hands-Off Sanitation Marketing project.
You are here: Home / WaterSHED Marketing Manager Explains Sanitation Marketing on Call-in Radio Show
The Hands-Off approach to sanitation marketing is building a sustainable market for toilets in Cambodia. It is a project led by Cambodians, and trains young entrepreneurs in sales, marketing and business management. Continue reading
- Undoing inequity: water, sanitation and hygiene programmes that deliver for all
- IRC launches reference guide on non-sewered sanitation
- Using technology to map Nairobi slums for more toilets, less trash
- Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar UNICEF ambassador for hygiene & sanitation in South Asia
- The bathroom and kitchen of the future