On 28 February 2012, WaterSHED-Cambodia signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Governor of Pailin Province, Cambodia to begin cooperation in the implementation of WaterSHED’s WASH Marketing project. The agreement marks the launch of WaterSHED’s work in Pailin, one of the new provinces included in WaterSHED’s scale-up expansion that began in Fiscal Year 2012. Attendees included senior staff of the Pailin Provincial Department of Rural Planning. The Governor highlighted the success of WaterSHED’s program in other provinces and the opportunity that collaboration represents for Pailin to reach 100% sanitation coverage before 2015.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading Continue reading
- 33rd AGUASAN Workshop: “Circular economy – transforming waste into resources”
- The Business of Sanitation for All – Toilet Board Coalition
- Safe toilets help flush out disease in Cambodia’s floating communities
- Open Defecation vs. Community Toilets: A Complicated Choice – Global Waters
- Disease ‘superspreaders’ accounted for nearly two-thirds of Ebola cases, study finds