In a recent safe drinking water feature, America.gov highlighted WaterSHED’s Cambodia partner Hydrologic Social Enterprise and their “Rabbit”-brand ceramic water filters. You can read the full article on the America.gov website.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- Duncan Mara – The elimination of open defecation and its adverse health effects: a moral imperative for governments and development professionals
- 12 ways to turn water from waste to resource – The Guardian
- 12th SuSanA Thematic Discussion: “Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) in Schools – A neglected issue”
- Wikipedia – World Water Day
- World Water Day 2017 publications by USAID, UN Water, WaterAid, Wikipedia and others