Location: Ho Chi Minh City with frequent travel to project locations in South Vietnam
Report to: Director, Sales and Marketing
Closing Date: June 30, 2015
HappyTap Co. Ltd is a start-up social enterprise established in 2014. With the support and supervision of Cambodia-based WaterSHED NGO, the company designed and launched the world’s first purpose-built hand-washing device which sells across Indochina under the brand LaBobo. We are headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho City but service provinces across the Mekong Delta. HappyTap is currently seeking a qualified Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the overall marketing strategy of the LaBobo hand-washing device and will work to strengthen the HappyTap brand across Vietnam.
S/he will be responsible for analysing market demand and competition, devising and presenting new marketing ideas and strategies, designing promotional tools and activities that can be replicated to our expanding sales territories, monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of market strategies against performance indicators.
The successful candidate will:
- develop partnerships with retailers, provide marketing support and oversee LaBobo sales performance at retail partner locations
- responsible for the development of point-of-sales tools including educational mass-market hygiene campaigns in Vietnam.
- work closely with Indirect Sales Specialist to integrate POS tools and retails campaigns
- monitor and evaluate marketing tools (e.g. frequent travel to project locations across the country to evaluate if marketing tools are triggering purchase decisions among target market)
- prepare dynamic presentations for organizational or donor meetings, including key messages, concepts and overall value proposition
- support Communications department in media outreach
Required Skills / Experience
- University degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent relevant training
- At least one year working experience in Business and/or Marketing field.
- Experience working with at risk communities or strong understanding of economic and social landscape in the Mekong Delta is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is an asset.
Interested candidates should send an email with the title “Marketing Specialist” to email@example.com.
The application must include:
- Cover letter
- CV or Resume
- Samples of work (ie. marketing campaigns or tools from previous employer or school) encouraged but not necessary
Please do not send copies of certificates or documentation in addition to the above. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
For further information about the organisation: http://www.happytap.net and follow us @WaterSHEDAsia and @HappyTap_TM