Job Title: HR and Admin Assistant (Full Time)
Location: Phnom Penh
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: HR/Admin Coordinator
losing date: July 30, 2019
WaterSHED uses a systems-approach to build the rural market for water, sanitation, and hygiene products and services across Southeast Asia. Based in Cambodia, the organization conducts in-depth research to identify strategic opportunities and gaps in the wider system, and then works to strengthen the capacity and relationships between key actors to create a more dynamic and resilient market.
By engaging key actors in the system, including small businesses, customers, and local government, WaterSHED facilitates the adoption of toilets, water filters, and handwashing stations – building a market that functions independent of traditional aid. To date, WaterSHED’s Hands-Off marketing approach has successfully enabled small businesses to sell more than 200,000 toilets, generating more than USD $10 million in revenue for rural businesses, and helping accelerate sanitation coverage from a stagnant 25% to nearly 60% in six years.
WaterSHED has won awards from USAID’s Development Innovation Ventures, Canada Grand Challenges, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s Grand Challenge: Putting Women and Girls at the Center of Development, and the Reed Elsevier Environmental Challenge.
The WaterSHED team believes integrity comes first, strives for the highest efficiency and quality in our work, and promotes leadership at all levels.
- Regularly schedule vehicles’ check
- Perform basic filing, copying, typing, scanning, and data entry as required
- Responsible on registering and sending official letters
- Responsible for project logistics and inventory control
- Overall office administration, including managing office facilities
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Support the recruitment process ( Appointment, staff onboarding and rejection)
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Others job assign by manager
- University Degree in business administration or relevant
- Computer proficiency- MS. Word, Excel. and Power point
- Fluency in Khmer and English, both oral and written is preferred
- Driver’s license and driving experience with standard transmission
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical and trustworthy
WHO ARE YOU?
Working with us will give you the chance to use your creativity and deploy your ideas every day. We have a dynamic, highly collaborative culture that sets high standards for our work.
We are looking for people who appreciate WaterSHED’s values and mission, have excellent communication skills, are entrepreneurial and creative, take initiative, and are enthusiastic. Good problem-solving, critical-thinking skills, honesty, and trustworthiness are essential. See our values at www.watershedasia.org/about/
Please include the following in your application:
- An application form (download)
- Resume or C.V. with the name and contacts of three references
- A cover letter, outlining your experience and skills (maximum one page)
Please submit the application to email@example.com with the subject “HR and Admin Assistant”.
Application deadline: July 30, 2019