Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Phnom Penh
Report to: Fiance Coordinator
Closing date: February 07, 2016
WaterSHED, is a local non-governmental organization (NGO) headquartered in Cambodia. WaterSHED engages local enterprises and government in the development of sustainable market-based approaches that empower households to be active and informed consumers of water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) products and services. Direct assistance provided by WaterSHED encompasses areas of technical support such as business training and marketing support, research and design of new products and water supply schemes, and product quality assurance. Furthermore, WaterSHED undertakes research and provides assistance related to social, behavioral, business, and financial aspects of development activities.
WaterSHED is seeking a dynamic and energetic Cambodian national to take on the following position.
- Check expenses, purchase request, quotation to ensure all supporting documents are complete and accurate before processing.
- Be responsible to prepare payment voucher, petty cash voucher, receipt voucher and journal voucher for approval.
- Control of staff cash advance and settle cash advance every month.
- Posting expenses and income into QuickBooks system.
- Go to get bank statement every month.
- Perform basic filing, copying, typing, scanning, and data entry as required
- Other duties as required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- University Degree in finance or accounting
- Computer proficiency- MS. Word, Excel. PowerPoint, and experience with QuickBooks is in advantage.
- Fluency in Khmer and English, both oral and written
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ethical and trustworthy
Interested applicants please send your application including:
- an application form (download),
- a cover letter,
- your C.V or Resume, with the names and contact of three referees
- no scans of certificates
to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Finance Assistant”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For further information about WaterSHED: http://www.watershedasia.org.
Closing date: 07 February 2016