Dr Corinne Merle and Dr Katherine Fielding discuss the results of a new TB treatment, Oliver Cumming explains how a sanitation campaign in rural India has led to a rethink about future interventions, and we take a trip to the School’s archives to discover how the School has been tackling HIV/ AIDS since the early days of the disease.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- 33rd AGUASAN Workshop: “Circular economy – transforming waste into resources”
- The Business of Sanitation for All – Toilet Board Coalition
- Safe toilets help flush out disease in Cambodia’s floating communities
- Open Defecation vs. Community Toilets: A Complicated Choice – Global Waters
- Disease ‘superspreaders’ accounted for nearly two-thirds of Ebola cases, study finds