Job Title: Female Data Collectors
Closing date: August 28, 2016
Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Enterprise Development (WaterSHED) is a local NGO that works with small businesses and local government to create a dynamic market for water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) products and services. Using a market-based approach, WaterSHED is helping to improve the health of families across Cambodia. Through its Sanitation Marketing program, WaterSHED has enabled the sale of nearly 140,000 latrines, reaching over half a million people. WaterSHED’s marketing efforts are supported by leadership programs, including Civic Champions (a capacity development program for local government leaders) and our Women’s Economic Empowerment Program.
ABOUT THE DATA COLLECTORS RESPONSIBILITIES
WaterSHED Cambodia requires a team of four female enumerators to collect data for a mid-line study that relates to women’s economic empowerment. The responsibility for the team is to travel to rural areas to conduct quantitative, one-on-one, face-to-face interviews with female participants of one of WaterSHED’s projects. The four data collectors must all have professional experience collecting data in rural Cambodia, using a household survey.
The team must be available for the following schedule:
- Tuesday 30 or Wednesday 31 August: One full day preparation at WaterSHED office in Tuol Tom Poung
- Thursday 1 September – Sunday 4 September: 4 days in Takeo province
- Wednesday 7 September: 1 day in Takeo town
- Thursday 8 September – Saturday 10 September: 3 days in Kampong Speu province
- Tuesday 13 September: 1 day in Kampong Speu town
- Wednesday 14 September – Saturday 17 September: 4 days in Kampong Cham province
- Tuesday 20 September: 1 day in Kampong Cham town
WaterSHED will be responsible for providing: the survey design, one supervisor to accompany the team, arrangement of interviews, printed questionnaires, reimbursement for transport and phone communication expenses.
To Apply :
To apply, please send CVs for all data collectors, along with a quotation, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 28 August, 9:00am.
Please contact this same email address if you have any questions.