The Phnom Penh Post dedicated a feature to WaterSHED’s increasingly successful sanitation marketing program in Cambodia. The article takes a close look at our approach in collaboration with our partner Lien Aid and the local provincial government. Importantly the feature highlights the dedication of Cambodians (including WaterSHED’s Aun Hengly!) who are the essential foundation of the sanitation marketing success.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading Continue reading
- In A First, Kerala Makes Sanitary Napkin Vending Machines Mandatory In All Schools
- Celebrating Menstrual Hygiene Day 2017 – Water Currents
- Developing Markets for Sanitation: A Blog Series
- WASH data dashboards from WHO
- Join now – SuSanA online discussion “Applications of Sanitation Systems and Technologies in MENA”