The Phnom Penh Post dedicated a feature to WaterSHED’s increasingly successful sanitation marketing program in Cambodia. The article takes a close look at our approach in collaboration with our partner Lien Aid and the local provincial government. Importantly the feature highlights the dedication of Cambodians (including WaterSHED’s Aun Hengly!) who are the essential foundation of the sanitation marketing success.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017