Job Title: Business Intelligence Assistant
Location: Phnom Penh
Reports to: Business Intelligence Manager
Closing date: May 11, 2016
WaterSHED is a local non-governmental organization (NGO) headquartered in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The organization has helped build a successful market for water, sanitation and hygiene products across rural Cambodia by engaging government and supporting small businesses by providing technical assistance such as business training and marketing support. Furthermore, WaterSHED fosters innovations through research and design of new or adapted WASH products that inspire behaviour change and improve health outcomes.
The Business Intelligence Assistant is responsible for supporting WASH- Marketing and Business Intelligence team especially in Phnom Penh office in order to fill gaps and support the team to meet time frames with successful results. This position is a full time position.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA and RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure the security of WaterSHED data and back-up process to be done regularly
- Set up and manage the data access level for all staff
- Design, compile, and analyst field reporting data on at least a monthly basis and create ad-hoc reports as required
- Provide support to all staff for data query
- Liaise with other project staff to ensure data is collected and recorded appropriately
- Assist to develop, field test and modify field reporting tools in consultation with other related staff
- Assist to provide business process training included tools and materials to the program team
- Oversee collection of consumer demand data, sales data, stakeholder engagement data and consumer preference, knowledge and usage data by relevant managers, coordinators and local field reporters and oversee data entry, data management and data quality control
- Assist the Business Intelligence Manager to summarize the monthly reports from Facilitator Specialists
- Undertake administrative tasks in English and Khmer and translate key documents as required
- Represent WaterSHED-Cambodia as required
- Undertake other duties as required
- Appreciation of the objectives and values of WaterSHED
- Excellent communication
- Entrepreneurial, creative, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Good at problem solving and critical thinking and ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Honest and trustworthy
Interested applicants please send your application including:
- an application form (download),
- a cover letter,
- your C.V or Resume, with the names and contact of three referees to email below with the subject “Business Intelligence Assistant”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For further information about WaterSHED: http://www.watershedasia.org.
Closing date: 11 May 2016