Chhoen Roatanak – Regional Manager
Roatanak Chhoen, a Regional Manager in WaterSHED since 13th September, 2013. He manages for three provinces, Takeo, Kg. Speu and Kg. Cham. He had started with WaterSHED as Facilitation Specialist since 16th January, 2012. Then he became Area Manager since 13th March, 2013. His the first experience for working with WaterSHED. He graduated bachelor Finance and Banking, in Build Bright University at Battambang, since 2014.
“The reason why I decided to work here is that I want to see the good health in rural areas, and especially I intend to reduce poverty in remote areas and cities.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017