RIN Ratha – Monitoring Assistant
While he was studying in the fourth year at the Pannasastra University of Cambodia (PUC), Rin Ratha volunteered as Monitoring Assistant at Water-SHED starting from March 12, 2012. Ratha involved in the M&E system to support the quality of data in each target province as the volunteer staff. On May 21 2012, Ratha was promoted to be a full time staff as Monitoring Assistant at WaterSHED.
Rin Ratha graduated from PUC in January, 2013 majoring in Accounting. Because accounting major is not related to M&E sector, and he came with little experience in social work, Ratha struggled a bit at the beginning of the work. However, as a Monitoring Assistant, he was inspired by the WaterSHED team to learn and see a whole view of field and office work.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017