Rattanak UNG – Business Intelligence Manager
Rattanak UNG, has join with WaterSHED in September of 2013 as a Web Developer. He has been obsessed with data mining since the early of his life school which staring from a researcher assistant in 2014 while he was in the second year of his bachelor degree in the major of Economics and Information at RULL. Since then, he has wound his way through many version of data mining, which simply starting from: data base in Excel, analyze data with SPSS, interactive data with MS Share Point for Business Intelligent and lastly was very certified with DBMS which specially with MySQL.
From time to time with quality output of data mining to the team, Rattanak has been promoted from Web and Database Developer to Business Intelligence (BI) Manager in July 2014. At this point some may wondering what is BI exactly mean? So, here is a short description of BI for the reader to make easier to understand what is Mr. Rattanak doing in his field at the moment.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017