Phung Nguyen – Sales Supervisor
Ms. Phung Nguyen got her bachelor degree from Can Tho University in 2006. She started her career at Metro Cash & Carry VN in Can Tho city. In the position of Assistant Supervisor at the Customer Marketing Department, she was in charge of managing Metro’s modern trade channel (supermarket) in Can Tho. After that, she got promotion to a higher managing level, worked as an Area Sale Manager at Johnson&Johnson VN. She was assigned for the Mekong Delta region that she got deeper market understanding of southern provinces of Vietnam. In two years, she achieved the “Best sales manager” award of Johnson & Johnson in 2012. The award was to recognize those who consecutively accomplished their own sales target and guided the whole of their team to fullfil 100% target as well. Ms. Phung Nguyen’s joined WaterSHED since June, 2014 as a Sales Supervisor. She takes the responsibility of training and guiding the sales team to achieve the sales target and contributes mainly to the project’s mission of 110.000 HappyTaps sold to households.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017