Morng Chhorvorn – Regional Manager
Chhorvorn Morng, a Regional Manager in WaterSHED since 30th July, 2014. He manages for four province, Pailin, Battambang, Pursat and KompongChhnang. He had started with WaterSHED as Facilitation Specialist since 16th January, 2012 to 1st September, 2012. Then he became Area Manager since 1st October, 2012 to 31st March,2013. He resigned from WaterSHED for 5 months and haft because he had to help his uncle’s business.After he had been working in this business he found out that it wasn’t his favorite.He decided to come back to WaterSHED as Area Manager. He had started as Area Manager again since 17th September,2013 to 29th June 2014.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017