Chandaly Seng – Financial and Administration Coordinator
Chandaly Seng has completed 2 undergraduate degrees, Bachelor of Accounting and Bachelor of Education in English language. Before she joined WaterSHED-Cambodia, she was an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers Cambodia Ltd. As an auditor, she has worked with various clients ranging from non-profit organizations to corporations. Currently, she is pursuing the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant) program at CamEd Business School.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017