Phav Daroath – Executive Director
Mr Daroath Phav is the Executive Director of WaterSHED. He previously served as WASH Marketing Manager, responsible for WaterSHED’s pioneering sanitation marketing activities. He has been a driving force behind many of the organization’s leading initiatives, including its linkages with micro-finance for consumer purchase. Mr. Phav coordinates market development activities in rural Cambodia across a variety of stakeholder, partners, and donors. He has a background in accounting and audit, a keen sense of business and an eye for detail. Managing a team that works across an area that is home to 40 percent of Cambodia’s population, he ensures the accountability and transparency of the organization, and oversees staff training and program quality.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- In A First, Kerala Makes Sanitary Napkin Vending Machines Mandatory In All Schools
- Celebrating Menstrual Hygiene Day 2017 – Water Currents
- Developing Markets for Sanitation: A Blog Series
- WASH data dashboards from WHO
- Join now – SuSanA online discussion “Applications of Sanitation Systems and Technologies in MENA”