Phav Daroath – Executive Director
Mr Daroath Phav is the Executive Director of WaterSHED. He previously served as WASH Marketing Manager, responsible for WaterSHED’s pioneering sanitation marketing activities. He has been a driving force behind many of the organization’s leading initiatives, including its linkages with micro-finance for consumer purchase. Mr. Phav coordinates market development activities in rural Cambodia across a variety of stakeholder, partners, and donors. He has a background in accounting and audit, a keen sense of business and an eye for detail. Managing a team that works across an area that is home to 40 percent of Cambodia’s population, he ensures the accountability and transparency of the organization, and oversees staff training and program quality.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017