Sieng Mai – Project Coordinator, Civic Champions Program
Mai Sieng began her professional career at WaterSHED as a Research Assistant for the Civic Champions leadership program. Because of her hard work and drive she was quickly promoted to Project Coordinator, overseeing all Civic Champions’ capacity development workshops and activities. In this role, Mai works closely with local commune councilors, commune chiefs and all levels of Cambodia’s government including the Ministry of Rural Development. She has successfully implemented the program in Kampong Speu and is leading its expansion throughout eight provinces.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017