Lyn McLennan – Program Manager
Ms. Lyn McLennan has a background in public health and over 10 years of experience in the Mekong Region and 4 years managing sanitation marketing activities under the WaterSHED program. Ms. McLennan brings her experience in organizational development to guide and support the growth of WaterSHED as an emerging NGO of excellence. She is widely respected for stressing the importance of local context, and is passionate about the empowerment and advancement of local people.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- In A First, Kerala Makes Sanitary Napkin Vending Machines Mandatory In All Schools
- Celebrating Menstrual Hygiene Day 2017 – Water Currents
- Developing Markets for Sanitation: A Blog Series
- WASH data dashboards from WHO
- Join now – SuSanA online discussion “Applications of Sanitation Systems and Technologies in MENA”