Lux Mean – General Manager, WaterSHED Ventures
Lux Mean is an entrepreneur, business owner and has more than a decade of business development experience. He spent six years at the International Republican Institute before becoming the Marketing Manager at Procter & Gamble Cambodia in 2008. At the same time, Lux launched a bottle recycling operation that supplies Cambodia’s largest beer makers and generates nearly USD $250,000 in revenue per year. He has also been a small business owner and consultant for many international organizations including the European Union and the International Research and Exchange Board. He completed the Bachelor of Law at Cambodia’s Royal University of Law and Economics and was awarded the ASEAN fellowship at Singapore’s Management University.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- In A First, Kerala Makes Sanitary Napkin Vending Machines Mandatory In All Schools
- Celebrating Menstrual Hygiene Day 2017 – Water Currents
- Developing Markets for Sanitation: A Blog Series
- WASH data dashboards from WHO
- Join now – SuSanA online discussion “Applications of Sanitation Systems and Technologies in MENA”