IM Phanha – Senior Project Officer
Phanha obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Economic Development from the Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE) in 2010. Prior to working with WaterSHED, Phanha had 7 years of experience working in the private sector including Executive Supplier and Collector at TELPHA INC for three years and two years working with local mobile carrier Metfone. In early 2012, Phanha joined WaterSHED as a monitoring assistant and he also supporter in CWP project. His prior background in private sector has contributed tremendously to WaterSHED’s business development programs.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- In A First, Kerala Makes Sanitary Napkin Vending Machines Mandatory In All Schools
- Celebrating Menstrual Hygiene Day 2017 – Water Currents
- Developing Markets for Sanitation: A Blog Series
- WASH data dashboards from WHO
- Join now – SuSanA online discussion “Applications of Sanitation Systems and Technologies in MENA”