IM Phanha – Senior Project Officer
Phanha obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Economic Development from the Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE) in 2010. Prior to working with WaterSHED, Phanha had 7 years of experience working in the private sector including Executive Supplier and Collector at TELPHA INC for three years and two years working with local mobile carrier Metfone. In early 2012, Phanha joined WaterSHED as a monitoring assistant and he also supporter in CWP project. His prior background in private sector has contributed tremendously to WaterSHED’s business development programs.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017