Geoff Revell – Program Director
Geoff Revell, MA., has nearly 20 years of combined experience in business development and entrepreneurship, water resource management, and water supply and sanitation. He previously worked at the World Bank Group on water sector projects in Cambodia, India, and in sub-Saharan Africa. Prior to that, Mr. Revell spent four years on the start-up team at a software firm based in Canada, now a unit of CA, Inc. He has consulted for various international organizations, including the International Finance Corporation and the Organization for American States, and presently sits on the board of two international development NGOs based in the U.S. and Canada. Mr. Revell holds a business degree from the University of Calgary and a master’s degree in International Economics from Johns Hopkins University – SAIS in Washington, DC.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017