CHHOM Rithy – CWP Project Officer
Chhom Rithy graduated from National University at Management (NUM) majoring in Information Technology (IT) in 2012, and he got his first job at WaterSHED shortly after his graduation.
“I have joined WaterSHED on September 17, 2012 as a Monitoring Assistant. My worked to checked and improve on activity of supplier, Sale Agent and Facilitator Specialists and sale data of Supplier.”
On May 1, 2013, with fruitful results and great achievements, he has been promoted as a CWP Project Officer. Now he is the leader of CWP team with eight members doing activities in Kampong Cham province. Rithy is committed to learning and finding more successful strategies to lead and manage his team to ensure the highest realization.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017