Aun Hengly is the visionary and driving force behind WaterSHED’s Hands-Off WASH Marketing program success. He was an integral contributor to the IDEO design effort to develop the low-cost latrine in 2009 and created the innovative Hands-Off approach. Mr. Aun provides overall organizational leadership and management. As an enabler he spearheaded a recruitment and capacity development program to address human resource constraints. Speaking frequently at international WASH conferences he is an outspoken advocate for new ways of promoting change. Mr. Aun holds a B.A. in Computer Science and a Masters in Business Administration.
WaterSHED has published the findings from its comprehensive review of rural consumer sanitation adoption in Cambodia. The study evaluates WaterSHED’s Hands-Off sanitation marketing program, which was designed to catalyze the market for improved sanitation in rural Cambodia by stimulating household demand and improving … Continue reading
- To End Neglected Tropical Diseases, Start With The Basics Of Clean Water And Sanitation For The World’s Poorest
- The Business – A blog on sanitation marketing
- Starting May 1 – MOOC on Introduction to Faecal Sludge Management
- Webinar – Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan
- Public Finance for WASH Masters Research Scholarships 2017